Student Transportation of America is now hiring School Bus Drivers.
This is a great opportunity for stay-at-home parents, retirees, and anybody looking for extra income! No experience is necessary.
Paid training is available for those who want to become professional school bus drivers, including preparation for your written CDL exam, road evaluations, and classroom and additional behind-the-wheel instruction.
With our number one focus being on safety, Student Transportation offers a professional work environment, flexible schedules, competitive wages, group medical plans and outstanding opportunities for growth and promotion.
You can also look forward to:
• Direct deposit
• An attendance bonus
• Driving buses from the youngest fleet in the industry
• Cutting-edge facilities
• Opportunities to drive charter and extracurricular trips
• Must be over the age of 21.
• Must be able to pass a DOT physical examination.
• Must be committed to training and processes.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years verifiable driving history. No more than 2 moving violations and 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years.
• Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
• Must be able to adhere to all company safety standards and operating procedures.
• Must have a passion for working with children.
The Student Transportation Inc. team is comprised of drivers, dispatchers, mechanics, managers, technology professionals, and others who are committed to our longstanding culture of safety and the well-being of the students who depend on us each day. To many they are everyday heroes and serve as an inspiration to us all.
Student Transportation Inc. is North America’s largest independent provider of school bus transportation services, operating more than 13,000 vehicles in over 360 school districts. Student Transportation Inc. is a growing family of local companies committed to providing the highest level of safe, reliable and cost-effective student transportation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.